Using BIMscript® is free – all you need is an accreditation!
Join us at the BIMscript® Academy, our exclusive classes where you can get accredited to use BIMscript®. Participants learn how to master BIMscript® for Rhino in unique seminars taught by BIMobject experts.
There are two ways to get accredited:
- attending on of our BIMscript® Academy events in a location near you
- learning on your own with our e-learning package.
Get accredited at the BIMscript® Academy.
BIMscript® Academy events
BIMobject® AR is based on the Microsoft Hololens, a holographic computer and head-mounted display, considered to be the best mixed reality solution on the market so far.
Reusing the intelligence and objects from the BIMobject platform, this solution allows your customer to place your digital products in their actual environment.
The system is very user friendly and navigation is intuitive - once an object is placed somewhere it can be moved around and properties like colour and size can be changed.
Imagine what it would be like if your prospects could…
- ...put virtual versions of your products (BIMobjects) in their actual surrounding
- ... drag and drop objects around the actual space
- … display the BIM parameters of each object, using BIMobject Graphical User Interface (GUI) or additional “floating in space” information panels.
The BIMscript® Academy Events give you a unique opportunity to learn from our own solution experts.
Join a BIMscript® Academy event in a location near you to learn how to use BIMscript® from one of our experts.
BIMscript® Academy events include:
- Lectures and workshops with hands-on training from our experts on BIMscript® and the BIMobject® Cloud
- The opportunity to exchange knowledge and ideas while networking and becoming a part of the BIMscript® community
- Access to the forum and our Wiki
- Accreditation to use BIMscript® in your own projects for your own clients (brand owners pay the publishing fee when their objects are published in the BIMobject® Cloud)
- Upon request, a free hidden project cloud to build your own limited-access catalogue (for non-profit demonstration, test, and educational purposes)
BIMscript® Academy events are hosted all over the world. Join one near you!
Learn how to create digital building products with BIMscript®, regardless of where you might be.
BIMscript® E-learning includes:
- Introduction to BIMobject® and our solutions
- Introduction to our business model
- sE-learning package to learn at your own pace
- The opportunity to exchange knowledge and ideas as you become part of the BIMscript® community and gain access to our forum and Wiki
- Upon completing your assignment, accreditation to use BIMscript® for your own clients in real projects (brand owners pay a publishing fee for publication in the BIMobject® Cloud)
- Permission to use the 'Accredited BIMscript® Developer' label
- Free hidden project cloud to build your own catalogue with limited access (for non-profit purposes such as demonstration, testing, and education)
You don't have to leave your house to build one. Get your accreditation online!